Friday, May 28, 2010

The saga continues...

Wednesday:
Bella woke me up at 5:30 am ...came downstairs to find her on the dining room table. I had forgotten to put the chair under the table before I went to bed. What's with the dining room table? I have two friends and both of their Cavaliers will get on the dining room table if they leave the chair out.

By afternoon, both dogs seemed okay with each other...and were running down the steps to go to the yard...and then running back up the steps to come back in. They knew they'd get a treat when they came in...but the treats are tiny...and they're healthy.

Yesterday and today were good days with the two of them...running around the yard and playing together a bit...mind you, I said "a bit". Bella doesn't do much playing at all, so I'm pleased with any running around the yard that they do.

This morning, Bella woke me up at 5:00 am...would not quit barking. I decided to come down and check on her...so I slipped downstairs very quietly...and realized what was wrong. The wind was blowing pretty strong outside and our outside "motion light" was apparently going on and off...and I guess she was afraid there might be a "booger in the yard".

No comments: