Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Schedules and TOO much to do!

Well...I now have five working days left before Christmas...with all the family coming...and I've got gifts waiting to be wrapped and I've got gifts waiting to be finished...meaning I still have to get them painted...darn! where has the time gone. And I don't work...I'm retired...gosh...do I plan too much or am I getting "s-l-o-w-e-r"...or do I play too much or procrastinate too much?

Come to think of it...I only have FOUR days left before they get here because some are coming Christmas eve...see how the time just flies away...

Maybe...I'm not doing good at scheduling my days...although I am a "list maker"...and I find that keeps me "on task" better than NO list. In fact, I've always been a list maker. While reading some blogs this morning...I found one that's interesting. Violette's Folk Art She shows an example of her schedule and how she "color codes" it. I think I'll try it and see how it works for me.

No comments: